Farm Girl is a unique boutique located in Ada, Oklahoma. With the launch of our online store, we do not accept returns/exchanges on ANY order at this time. Our in store refund and exchange policy is posted in a quite conspicuous place within our boutique, and therefore in a effort of keeping with conspicuous notices, please be advised all online purchases are considered as final sale. We do not accept returns or exchanges on any merchandise purchased through our online store. As you place your order and make the selection to pay for your online purchase, you will be asked if you agree with these Terms and Conditions. As you check the box as required to move forward with completing your online purchase, you agree that you understand our policy for our online store.
Please read our FAQ below for more details and information.
- Where is the store based? - 110 E. Main Street, Ada, OK. We are proud to be a part of the businesses of Ada who make Main Street their home!
- What is this store’s return and exchange policy? -FGB is an ever growing business, whose priority is to make sure your purchases make you happy. We hope that each shopping experience with us is a great one. We are a one-woman show most of the time, so we don’t have the time or man power to restock, reship, invoice for new shipping fees, and re-list items on the website while running a brick and mortar boutique in our town. For this reason, we’re unable to offer returns or exchanges for online orders currently. This is subject to change in the future.
We are always available to help with any sizing information if you have questions before you place an order. We have included measurements for all items in their listing. Please be sure to look at the measurements before you order. If you are uncertain about any size, color, etc. please call us at 580-332-3899 between the hours of 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM CST, Monday through Friday and Saturday 10:00 AM through 4:00 PM, or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may answer any questions and help with any selections that hold question to you. If you visit our store, we also have a fitting area waiting for you!
We want you to love your goodies so please be sure of sizing and consider all measurements before you order and ALWAYS feel free to contact us with questions.
- Do you accept orders placed outside of the US? - We ship to Australia & Canada, however, please be advised that you will have additional shipping charges due to international postage costs. Please email us if you have a question about this at email@example.com
- How long will it take to receive my order? -Orders will be processed within 1-3 business days. Shipping IN-STOCK items typically take 3 days or less after processing. Pre-order items are items that are NOT KEPT IN STOCK.They will be ordered from the designers/manufacturers within 10 days of your payment, and we will ship them to you the business day following delivery to us. This helps us keep our prices low, which in turn helps us to pass the savings on to you! **The time varies depending on the manufacturer and the speed of the mail getting to us. Most pre-order items are made by us so it is usually a quicker arrival time to your door. We have no control over this, and each designer/manufacturer is different and time is subject to standard mail delivery of all shipments.
- We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order for any reason. (Like if an item is sold out of that particular size or is on back order and we are unable to receive it.) We are not responsible for items lost in transit if you do not specify that you want to add insurance or signature delivery confirmation. If you would like to add signature confirmation or insurance, you may email us before payment, and we can set up a way to add this to your original order. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tracking Information -You will receive a shipping notification and a courtesy email when a label is created and your item has shipped. If you have not received a shipping notification from us, your purchase is still processing.
- What are the store hours? -MONDAY-FRIDAY 10:00 A.M-6:00 P.M. CST and SATURDAY 10:00 A.M.-4:00 P.M. CST. We are closed on Sunday for family time. If something comes up like an illness or weather emergency, store availability information will be posted on Facebook, Instagram and on the storefront door. However, the online store is available 24/7, 365 so shopping is always available.
- Can I order online and pick-up for free? -Sure you can! Just choose the “free local pickup” shipping option at check out. You will receive an email when your order is bagged and ready for pick-up. (: Isn’t that easy?!
- When will you be doing a sale? -We always have a sale section and sale rack in the store and online. Click the The Sale Barn tab on the menu bar online and it will show every item that is on clearance. The items listed will have a sale price and icon on the photo. Also, we periodically post updates when we have special items on sale online.
- How do I pay for my order? Is it secure? -Our checkout process uses PayPal, one of the most trusted online payment solutions on the web. Because of this, our web store has all the same securities and payment fraud protection as PayPal.com. Before entering any personal credit card information, you will be transferred to PayPal’s secure servers. PayPal accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and Diners Club. You may also make payments using your bank account, but this may delay your order. You can also checkout via Square!
- What if something is wrong with my order? -If you have a problem with an order from our store, or your order is wrong, please contact the store directly either through the contact page, email, or give us a call at 580-332-3899. We will be happy to make it right.